Band-Bajaa and Shaadi season is here! With lots of emotions mixing up, get married or get your close ones married this season with happy tears and of course by wearing the best bridal wear Jewellery. Brides go gaga over jewellery for their big day. Its finishing touches are sure to reflect on your look with the elegance of each pattern. Bridal wear jewellery is the most loved and chosen during weddings. Its ethnic design gels with your Lehenga or Saree. At Tsara, Bridal Jewellery is hand-crafted by making sure each piece is suitable for our clients. Pick pieces which reflect our heritage from the most beautiful of Bridal Jewellery from the Tsara Jewellery Website now!
Types of Bridal Jewellery
Every bride needs a perfect piece on her big day. Tsara helps you choose the most precious piece for your big day. Minutely crafted with the most unique and elegant designs, these bridal wear jewellery are sure to catch your eyes. We have varieties from stones to Kundan and bohemian pieces. Our customers chose Tsara Jewellery because of the quality we provide that lasts long and doesn’t lose its shine. Let’s understand the types of bridal jewellery you can choose for your big day!
- Heavy jewellery- If your lehenga or saree has minimal design and embroidery, choosing heavy jewellery might be a great pick. The contrast pattern lightens up your outfit in the most beautiful way. These beautiful emerald earrings are sure to make you look like the most elegant bride. Unique in shape and lightweight, it’s made in silver with cubic zirconias in white and yellow and hydro emeralds on the side. Finished with white and yellow gold plating for a long-lasting lustre.
- Simple and delicate- Is your bridal Lehenga designed with heavy embroidery? Then some nice delicate jewellery is perfect for your fit. These classic floral earrings are like a dream. Made in silver with round and pear-shaped cubic zirconias. Finished with glossy rhodium plating for a long-lasting lustre.
Last-minute style tips on your big day
Shaadi season means lots of last-minute touch-ups and cancellations. Let’s see some last-minute style tips-
- Footwear- To be comfortable throughout the ceremony, make sure that your footwear is flat and has a soft cushion. Remember to stitch your Lehenga an inch higher so that your footwear is visible. The new embroidery juttis can be customised with your favourite design.
- Blouse and Lehenga- The most trending colours such as baby pink, silver, white and magenta are worn by Bollywood wives on their wedding day. These colours are easy to style and can be made into beautiful Lehenga Choli!
- Jewellery- With Jewellery you can never go wrong with some of our best seller pieces. The Agean Angel is a true star of the show!